Bio-statistics and Health Informatics, Madda Walabu University, Ethiopia.
- Data Mining,
- Big data.
- Kedir Hussein Abegaz was born from his father "Hussein Abegaz Birru" and his mother "Sofiya Adem Seid" in Alamata town, former Raya-kobo awraja, North Wollo, Ethiopia in 1988.
- He attended his primary and secondary school in Alamata primary school and Tadagiwa Ethiopia secondary school, Alamata respectively.
- He graduated his B.Sc. degree in Dilla University (2010) and M.Sc. degree in Mekelle University (2015).
- Kedir is now working at Madda Walabu University Department of Public Health as Senior Lecturer and Research expert.
- Determinants of food security: evidence from Ethiopian Rural Household Survey (ERHS) using pooled cross-sectional study
- Data Mining of Access to Tetanus Toxoid Immunization Among Women of Childbearing Age in Ethiopia
- The contribution of Productive Safety Net Program for food security of the rural households in the case of Bale Zone, Southeast Ethiopia
- PHYSICIANS' AGREEMENT IN DETERMINING THE CAUSES OF DEATH USING VERBAL AUTOPSY DATA IN EASTERN TIGRAY, ETHIOPIA
- FOOD INSECURITY AND AGRICULTURAL SHOCKS IN THE RURAL ETHIOPIA
- EpiData; Data Entry and Documentation
- Hello Dear scholars!what are the current topics of Data mining in Health care?
- EndNote Referencing.