Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology
Emmanuel de-Graft Johnson Owusu-Ansah
Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology,
KNUST Â· Department of Mathematics.
- Data Analysis
- Feature Extraction
- Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery
- Supervised Learning
- Advanced Machine Learning
- Applied Mathematics
- Unsupervised Learning
- Feature Selection
- Time Series Analysis
- Text Mining
- Statistical Learning
- Data Clustering
- Data Science
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Predictive Modeling
- Emmanuel de-Graft Johnson Owusu-Ansah currently works at the Department of Mathematics, Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science and Technology.
- Emmanuel does research in Uncertainty Quantification and Risk Assessment with applications in Biostatistics, Bioinformatics, Data Science/Mining and Artificial Neural Network.
- He previously worked on a project 'Quantitative Risk Modeling Interdisciplinary Instructional Training., and
- currently working on the project " Computational Quantification of Uncertainty in Complex Industrial Models".